The aim of the Older Women's Group is to offer a space for older women to share and discuss their issues with other peers. Older women often find it difficult to find a space to share issues and concerns that are mainly age related.
I speak as an older woman and, at this stage in life, some of our concerns are related to:
- Aches and pains which are not life threatening but impact on our wellbeing.
- General physical decline.
- Proximity to death, and thoughts about our mortality.
- Loneliness and isolation.
- Losses not only of loved ones, which can, of course, occur throughout life but also
- Loss of our own capacities: sexual, cognitive, lack of memory, loss of work and more
The cost is £20 per session (with concessions if required).
If you would like more details or to book a place please click here to email me or call 07899-922733
I look forward to hearing from you. Ana
Jean Shinoda Bolen